Alright. Time to pretend this was my intention all along and get May started!
My goals are simple…
- Catch up somewhat in my Bible reading. Maybe to where I’m at least only a month behind… :- / It’s worth a try!
- Finish my math course well and send in paperwork to get my degree. ASSOCIATES, HERE I COME!
- Get onto a fixed early wake up time. Come summer, I will need to be waking up 6:30 or 7am to get ready for work. I had that down for a good week, but it didn’t last.
- Exercise. Just….exercise.
- Take care of my newly pierced ears like a good little girl.
- Research future jobs.
- Begin going through these Bible Study mags I’ve been receiving.
That’s it! That’s all you’re gonna get. I’m rather tired today but it’s off to work. Have a lovely Monday, friends!